This registration statement is in accordance with Section 10 of the Personal Data Act (523/1999) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Created on June 15, 2022.
Gentle Savage, Koijärventie 52, 71480 Kuopio
2. Registrar contact person
Gentle Savage, Koijärventie 52, 71480 Kuopio, E-mail: email@example.com
3. Register name
Gentle Savage’s online store’s customer register, which contains customer information. The basis for the register is a sales or service relationship with Gentle Savage.
4. Purpose of the register
Gentle Savage is committed to protecting the privacy of its services’ users in accordance with the Personal Data Act (523/1999) and other applicable legislation. The purpose of processing personal data is to act as a contact information and customer register for Gentle Savage’s online store customers. The contact information and customer registers of Gentle Savage’s online store are maintained internally by Gentle Savage. The personal data presented in the registers are processed as belonging to Gentle Savage in accordance with the Personal Data Act. The user accepts the terms of this privacy statement by using our services. If the user does not accept these terms, the user has no right to use our services. Information is processed in connection with the production of agreed services, delivery of services and products to the customer, development of products and services, invoicing, management and development of customer relations, and anonymously for statistical purposes. With the customer’s consent, the information can also be used for advertising, marketing, direct marketing and targeted marketing of customers. The customer has the right to refuse direct marketing.
1. Data content of the register
Gentle Savage customer information
– First and last name
– Mobile phone number
– Email address
– A unique customer identification number
The information listed above is stored if you are a customer.
1. Sources of information
– Information provided by the customer
– Information provided by the customer in situations related to customer service
– Email marketing management system
– Cookies or other similar technologies
Calls between customers and Gentle Savage may be recorded.
1. Data transfers and data transfers outside the EU or the European Economic Area
Information can be transfered outside the European Union and the European Economic Area, if the technical implementation of the service requested by the user requires it, or if it is otherwise necessary according to Section 23, Parts 2–5 of the Personal Data Act. Collaborators outside the EU are required to comply with EU data protection practices.
In order to implement the service, information necessary for the provision of the service is handed over to the service provider, for example to Gentle Savage’s joint marketing companies. The customer’s data will not be disclosed to third parties for sales or marketing purposes without the customer’s separate permission. Personal data can also be disclosed to third parties, such as the police and other authorities, if a matter concerns the investigation of a crime or Gentle Savage is otherwise obliged to disclose the information in question within the limits permitted and required by applicable legislation.
1. Principles of registry protection
– Manually processed documents containing the data of registered users are kept in locked premises to prevent access by unauthorized persons.
Electronically processed data:
– Are located in an internet-based service protected using SSL protocols.
– Used only by persons whose job description includes its use. The register’s access rights are granted and monitored by the person managing the register’s affairs.
1. Inspection of register information
In accordance with the Personal Data Act, a registered person has the right to check what information is stored about them in the personal register. The inspection request must be sent in writing to the person in charge of registry matters mentioned in section 2 of this registration statement, either by e-mail or by post.
1. Right of refusal and correction of incorrect information